November 14, 2011

This is a Terrible Post

I'm beat. I had a meeting with my arts grants committee. I didn't participate in the panel last year because I worked at the Arts Center and I couldn't be a panelist. But the year before was a really rewarding experience so I couldn't wait to be a part of it again. It was a short and sweet meeting but because we met at my place of work I still had an hour-long bus ride home. Mike suggested we meet at the mall so he could drive me home. Then he got a hair cut and I got a pepperoni pretzel.

A pepperoni pretzel you say? Well yes. It was an Aunt Anne's pretzel covered with cheese and pepperoni. And on top of that I got pretzel bites because what if the pepperoni pretzel wasn't good? I know the chances of that are really slim. I mean who doesn't love pepperoni? Even vegetarians like pepperoni. Anyway, all the greasy food was good. But it's not helping me stay very awake. Or write a coherent post. So, sorry. The pepperoni pretzel failed. But not in my belly.

No comments: