November 22, 2009

The Waitress Asked if I Wanted Meat How Could I Say No?

Today is a day that I don't know what to write about. I am at a loss not because I've run out of topics but because I'm with people who refuse to interact with each other in any sort of normal, acceptable way. I can't think of something else to write about and I can't write about what's going on. My mother doesn't know that I have this blog. I've told her about it. She just doesn't understand and doesn't try to. She thinks they are called blobs.

Anyway. Butterflies and rainbows. I miss my therapist.

Mike and I went to breakfast yesterday morning with my good friend and mentor and we went to breakfast with my oldest friend (she's not old I've known her from high school but I'm sure you figured this out already) and her beautiful, happy toddler. When I go out to breakfast I usually do it up. Like, for reals. I get pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast and if it's available grits. But both mornings I tried to keep it light. I was really looking forward to a fruit bowl and some oatmeal and of course neither place had them. So what do I do? I get french toast one day and fried eggs, toast, home fries and bacon. What is the matter with me?

No comments: