November 23, 2008

I Have No Idea

Today I am at a loss for something to write. But I have to write something because of a blog challenge I am participating in where we have to blog every day for a month. So, in order to complete the task I'm writing a cop-out post about the challenge. Tomorrow I'll be able to write about the Twilight saga, if I could only pinpoint how I feel about it exactly- it's so love/hate, and movie because I will be DONE with it. My hands will be washed of the phenomenon. Until the second movie comes out and then I will be all over it like a cheap suit.

So yeah. NaBloPoMo. National Blog Posting Month. I think I've been doing a pretty good job of varying my posts. Mike said that before the month was out I would be writing nothing but "I love my cat. My cat is my best friend. Guess how many times she puked this month." Or "I'm so quirky that when I was a kid I wore knickers with my leotard. And you could see the dancing bears through the fabric on my ass." Well, Michael. In case you haven't noticed, I've only written one post about Fluffy and that was because SHE's quirky. Maybe we're soul mates. Gosh. I love my cat.

No comments: