August 15, 2013

Just Another Way For Me to Show Off Fluffy

There's a lot of social media out there and I try to keep on top of it. I like to check out new stuff. Just this past Sunday I set up a Vine account. I only posted two videos. Of my cat. It's not very captivating. But it's a start. I enjoy the format of Vine- 6 seconds, looped. I have a bunch of ideas of how to make it part of a project I have at work. I also have Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. I have a Tumblr, but it's terrible. I haven't figured out what to do with it yet. In all honesty, my Twitter could use some work too. But I very much enjoy Facebook and Instagram because they're more my speed. Here's some of my favorite pictures. Filtered and all.





That is all. I just wanted to share and see if there are any cool new apps you guys have found. Anything? Bueller?

No comments: