- Since I have a wedding to pay for- have no more credit card debt at this time next year than I do now.
- Learn how to Chi-run. I've got the book and I just need to read it. This feels like a resolution since it takes time, patience, and long-term commitment but it's a goal I have- whatever the definition.
- Do an Olympic distance triathlon. I have my eye on one in Cambridge, NY- just east of Albany- in August and the Lake George Triathlon in September.
- Do four triathlons. By myself.
- Shave some time, any amount of time, off of my half-marathon.
- Get married.
- I'm going to yell at my mother no MORE than three times during the wedding weekend. I need to be realistic here. I fully expect to want to slap her across her face. Yelling thrice seems a reasonable limit. But then again, this all depends on how many times she'll ask me if I'm sure about marrying Mike. Or remind me that I'm going to wake up next to him every morning until I die. Any more than three good snaps and I'll turn into a pumpkin. I'm also going to help the achievement of this goal by severely limiting her interaction with me that weekend.
- Weigh the same as I do now, if not less, this time next year. I was looking at my weight loss chart over the past year and I gained overall. No excuse. Just laziness. If I reach my goal in this quest, so be it.
January 4, 2010
Shaping Up to Be Awesome
I'm forming my goals for 2010 and this is what I've got so far: