June 1, 2009

And Yet, It's Not Good Enough For Me

As I've previously documented I get cat called while I walk around town sometimes. It's okay as long as the men don't follow me or try to ask me out. I haven't had to worry about that though because it has only gone so far as men who are standing around while I walk by. But I have a better, fresh story from Saturday! This one's exciting:

I was out for a super quick run before a wedding on Saturday and I was feeling pretty thick and lumpy. I hadn't been very diligent during the week in my routine, I knew I would be indulging for the next two days and I was wearing pants that just barely cross the line of snug. Bottom line, I was not a happy camper. So here I am jogging, jiggling, and listening to some tunes when a car stops parallel to me on the other side of the street. The driver leans out the window and says, "You don't need to run that off! It's PERFECT!" And then he drove away.

Needless to say, I ran the rest of the mile with a big grin on my face. And I wasn't feeling so lumpy anymore.

No comments: