June 25, 2008

The Strongest Woman... In the WORLD!

Some friends of mine and I are participating the The One Hundred Push-up Challenge. It's a program I found on the internet- www.hundredpushups.com. You build up to 100 consecutive push-ups over a six-week period. I can do maybe two real push-ups at this point so getting to 100 seems a little far-fetched. But I won't let that stop me! At the very least after six weeks I will be able to do more than two. Anything will be a great improvement.

Here I am now:

(This is where I would post a "before" picture of me but my computer doesn't recognize my digital camera so I can't upload it at this stage in the game.)

I will be posting another picture in three weeks to keep everyone updated (I know you are waiting with baited breath) and then a final image of my guns after six weeks. Here's hoping we can all notice a difference. I would hate it if I had to return the tickets to my gun show. All the disappointed people.

No comments: