January 3, 2011

Free Books! Bring It!

When Mike and I got home from work today a package was waiting for "Katherine Stephens, Beverwyck Books" from Houghton Mifflin, the publishing house. How peculiar and AWESOME. Here's what was in the package:



How COOOOOOLLL! My very first advanced copy of a book. Well, one was given as a gift a few years ago but this is totally different. This is just the beginning. I danced around my kitchen at the excitement of this. I know that one day I will be swimming in advanced copies but I don't care. This is so awesome. I'll let you know what I think of it when I get a chance to read it. So far I like the cover. But I'm a sucker for a good cover. I know I know- I've read some crappy books because of fancy packaging. But sometimes it works out for me.

Anywhoodle. I just had to share. Woot!

2 comments:

AuPair Extraordinaire said...

OMG THAT IS AWESOME!!! And yes, that is indeed a nifty cover!

Tina Winston said...

ARCs are one of my favorite things about being a librarian! You're on the way, babes!